Banana Cream Pie Wontons
So...how delicious do these look?? I love bananas and constantly use them in recipes or in my protein shakes. This recipe is so simple and is a great way to deal with your sweet tooth, and not feel guilty afterwards! Who doesn't love a healthy version of a banana cream pie?
- 1/2 a banana
- 3-4 tbsp of vanilla greek yogurt (Oikos Triple Zero Brand)
- 6 wontons
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (cinnamon swirl/vanilla/banana cream would probably be best)
- few tbsp almond milk
- Fat-Free whipped cream (optional)
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees
2. Whisk together greek yogurt, protein powder, and almond milk in a bowl.
3. Cut banana into slices
4. Put a slice of the banana in the middle of the wonton and pour a little bit of your yogurt mixture on top of the banana.
5. Close the wonton up by pinching the four corners together.
6. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, then put oven on Broil setting and cook for 1 minute.
7. Take out of the oven and add whipped cream and a little cinnamon!
Macros (all six wontons): Fat 1.7g Carbs 46.9g Protein 24.8g Fiber 6.1g
Total Calories: 297